Matthews housing report/video for March 2019. Home prices in Matthews, NC continued to increase in March 2019 with average home sale prices up 14.5% compared with March 2018. Homes were selling faster with average and median days on market decreasing compared with one year ago. February’s increase in new listings no doubt contributed to an increase of 45.8% in pending sales. New listings and inventory were down in March 2019. Virtually no negotiating room for buyers on Matthews homes with sellers receiving 99.4% of asking price.
Video Update Matthews Housing Market: March 2019
Matthews, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in March 2019
- Average sale price of Matthews area homes increased 14.5% to $346,549 in March 2019 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Matthews area homes in March 2019 increased 8.5% versus one year ago to $293,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Matthews during March 2019 were 45 days (down 5 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market were 7 days in March 2019, down 3 days compared with one year ago.
- Average price per square foot was $137/square foot (up $6/square foot) in March 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Matthews increased 45.8% in March 2019 versus the same month last year, most likely helped along by the big increase in new listings in February 2019.
- Closed sales in Matthews decreased 28.6% in February 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Matthews decreased 8.6% versus February 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained flat at 2 months, keeping Matthews a seller’s market overall in March 2019.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 99.4%. Virtually no room for buyers to negotiate in the Matthews/28105 zip code in March.
Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Matthews are? Click on the picture below to discover the 5 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Matthews, North Carolina area. Find out why Matthews is ranked one of America’s Top 100 Small Cities To Live In.
Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Matthews area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Find Out What Your Matthews Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Matthews, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Matthews home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Matthews and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews….
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Matthews is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Matthews area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Matthews home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Matthews, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Matthews, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update Matthews Housing Market: March 2019
- Matthews, NC Remained A Seller's Market in March 2019
- Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Matthews Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
- Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews....
- Matthews, NC Homes For Sale