Matthews housing report/video for May 2019. Matthews remained a seller’s market in May 2019 with the months supply of inventory at 2.2 months. Inventory was up slightly, but new listings were down in May. Average sale prices of homes were flat compared with one year ago, but median prices were up 6.2%. Matthews saw a significant drop in days on market in May… homes are selling in 20 days on average and median days on market are less than one week at 6. With homes selling at 99% of asking price, buyers have virtually no room to negotiate.
Video Update Matthews Housing Market: May 2019
Matthews, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in May 2019
- Average sale price of Matthews area homes was $314,392 in May 2019, flat compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Matthews area homes in May 2019 increased 6.2% versus one year ago to $292,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Matthews during May 2019 were 20 days (down 19 days compared with one year ago and down 29 days versus the prior month of April).
- Median days on market were 6 days in May 2019, up 1 days compared with one year ago and up 1 days over the prior month.
- Average price per square foot was $132/square foot (down $2/square foot) in May 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Matthews increased 11.1% in May 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Matthews decreased 9% in May 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Matthews decreased 1.1% versus May 2018.
- Months supply of inventory was 2.2 months, keeping Matthews a seller’s market overall in May 2019.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 99%. Virtually no room for buyers to negotiate in the Matthews/28105 zip code in May.
Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Matthews are? Click on the picture below to discover the 5 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Matthews, North Carolina area. Find out why Matthews is ranked one of America’s Top 100 Small Cities To Live In.
Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Matthews area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28105 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Matthews area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Buyer’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” here.
What’s Your Matthews Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Matthews, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Matthews home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Matthews and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Seller’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Selling Your House” here.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews….
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Matthews is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Matthews area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Matthews home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Matthews, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Matthews, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update Matthews Housing Market: May 2019
- Matthews, NC Remained A Seller's Market in May 2019
- Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
- What's Your Matthews Area Home Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
- Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews....
- Matthews, NC Homes For Sale