Matthews housing market update/video for February 2019. February home sales increased significantly in Matthews in February 2019 with double digit increases in both pending (+26.2%) and closed sales (+24.3%) compared with one year ago. A huge increase in new listings of 54.2% increasing inventory by 10.1% no doubt contributed to the increases in pending and closed sales. Despite the increase in new listings and inventory, the months supply of homes was still low in Matthews in February at 2.1 months, keeping the 28105 zip code a seller’s market.
Video Update For The Matthews Housing Market: February 2019
Matthews, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in February 2019
- Average sale price of Matthews area homes increased marginally by 0.1% to $314,501 in February 2019 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Matthews area homes in February 2019 increased 7.5% versus one year ago to $286,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Matthews during February 2019 were 38 days (up 8 days compared with one year ago). The February 2019 average days on market were 16 days lower than the previous month.
- Median days on market were at 12 days in February 2019, up 6 days compared with one year ago. Median days on market in February were 8 days lower than in the previous month of January.
- Average price per square foot was $131/square foot (up $11/square foot) in February 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Matthews increased 26.2% in February 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Matthews increased 24.3% in February 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Matthews increased 54.2% versus February 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.1 months, keeping Matthews a seller’s market overall in February 2019.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.5%. Little room for buyers to negotiate in the Matthews/28105 zip code in February.
Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Matthews are? Click on the picture below to discover the 5 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Matthews, North Carolina area. Find out why Matthews is ranked one of America’s Top 100 Small Cities To Live In.
Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Matthews area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28105 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Matthews area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Buyer’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” here.
Find Out What Your Matthews Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Matthews, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Matthews home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Matthews and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Seller’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Selling Your House” here.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
Matthews Housing Market Update: March 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: April 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: May 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: June 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: July 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: August 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: September 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: October 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: November 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: December 2018
Matthews Housing Market Update: January 2019
Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews….
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Matthews is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Matthews area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Matthews home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Matthews, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Matthews, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Matthews Housing Market: February 2019
- Matthews, NC Remained A Seller's Market in February 2019
- Matthews Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Matthews Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Matthews Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Matthews
- Buying Or Selling A Home In Matthews....
- Matthews, NC Homes For Sale