Indian Trail Housing Market Update/Video May 2019. Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code) area includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. The Indian Trail area saw an increase in both average and median home prices year-over-year. Days on market were down sharply with homes selling in under three weeks on average. Prices continue to increase because the months supply of homes for sale remains low at just 2.2 months. With median selling price of 99.3% of list price, virtually no room for buyers to negotiate.
Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: May 2019
Indian Trail, NC A Seller’s Market in May 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 2.8% to $278,508 in May 2019 as compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes increased 10.5% in May versus one year ago to $271,950.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during May 2019 dropped to 19 days from 67 days in April and from 24 days in May 2018.
- Median days on market dropped to 8 days in May, down 13 days from 21 days just one month ago in April 2019.
- Average price per square foot was $123/square foot (up $2/square foot) in May 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 5.7% in May 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 1.2% in May 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 23.6% compared with May 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.2 months (down 4.3% versus one year ago) keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 99.3%, indicating virtually no negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes in May 2019.
8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area. Indian Trail has been ranked as one of the nation’s top 50 small cities to live in.
Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Indian Trail area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28079 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
Click here to get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Buyer’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home.”
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
What’s Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Click here to get your FREE Spring 2019 Home Seller’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Selling Your House”
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: April 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: March 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: February 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: January 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: December 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: November 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: October 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: September 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: August 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: July 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: June 2018
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: May 2019
- Indian Trail, NC A Seller's Market in May 2019
- 8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
- What's Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area...
- Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale