Indian Trail Housing Market Update/Video May 2019. Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code) area includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. The Indian Trail area saw an increase in both average and median home prices year-over-year, as well as month-over-month. Prices continued to increase as the months supply of homes for sale remained low at just 2.4 months (dropping 11.1% versus one year ago) and inventory dropping 10% versus one year ago. Although days on market are up somewhat compared with June 2018, median days on market in June 2019 were just 15 days. With median selling price of 98.3% of list price, not much room for buyers to negotiate.
Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: June 2019
Indian Trail, NC A Seller’s Market in June 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 3.5% to $287,473 in June 2019 as compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes increased 4.6% in June versus one year ago to $276,900.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during June 2019 increased by 4 days to 38 days year-over-year.
- Median days on market increased in June 2019 by 6 days to 15 year-over-year..
- Average price per square foot was $127/square foot (up $5/square foot) in June 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail were flat in June 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 27.5% in June 2019 compared with the same month one year ago. Decreases in inventory and monthly supply no doubt contributed to this drop in closed sales.
- New listings in Indian Trail decreased 15.4% compared with June 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.4 months (down 11.1% versus one year ago) keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.3%, indicating minimal negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes in June 2019.
8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area. Indian Trail has been ranked as one of the nation’s top 50 small cities to live in.
Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
What’s Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: June 2019
- Indian Trail, NC A Seller's Market in June 2019
- 8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
- What's Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area...
- Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale