Indian Trail (28079 zip code) real estate report/snapshot for September 2019. Indian Trail, NC area also includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. The Indian Trail area saw an increase in both average (+5.4%) and median (+6.1%) home prices, as well as a significant increase in both closed and pending home sales. Despite an increase in new listings of 31.7% in September, Indian Trail saw a drop in the months supply of homes for sale to just 2.3 months (dropping from 2.8 months versus one year ago) and in inventory by 15.5% versus one year ago. With 26 average days on market and 8 median days on market in September, it’s clear that Indian Trail homes are selling quickly and about as quickly as new homes come on the market. At a median selling price of 99.1% of list price, not much room for buyers to negotiate.
Indian Trail Housing Market Snapshot: September 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 5.7% to $275.396 in September 2019 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes increased 6.1% in Septembert 2019 versus one year ago to $264,500.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during September 2019 decreased 9 days to 26 days year-over-year and remained flat month-over-month.
- Median days on market decreased in September 2019 by 7 days to 8 days year-over-year and dropped by 2 days month-over-month.
- Average price per square foot was $129/square foot (up $7/square foot) in September 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 49% in September 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail increased 32.1% in September 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 31.7% compared with September 2018. Nonetheless, with decreases in inventory, months supply of homes and days on market, it’s clear homes are selling as quickly as they are coming on the market.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.3 months (down from 2.8 months one year ago) keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- Inventory of homes dropped in September 2019 by 15.5% compared with September 2018.
Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 99.1%, indicating minimal negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes in September 2019.
How The Indian Trail Housing Market Performed
September 2019 Compared With September 2018
Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area. Indian Trail has been ranked as one of the nation’s top 50 small cities to live in.
Find Your Indian Trail Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
What’s Your Indian Trail Home Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale