Indian Trail (28079 zip code) real estate report/snapshot for July 2019. Indian Trail, NC area also includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. The Indian Trail area saw an increase in both average and median home prices year-over-year, as well as month-over-month. Prices continued to increase as the months supply of homes for sale dropped to just 2.3 months (dropping 17.9% versus one year ago) and as inventory dropped 18.7% versus one year ago. Lack of inventory also contributed to a drop in closed sales versus July 2018. Average days on market were down 7 days year-over-year and 11 days month-over-month to 27 days. With 27 average days on market and 13 median days on market in July, it’s clear that Indian Trail homes are selling quickly. At a median selling price of 98.3% of list price, not much room for buyers to negotiate.
Indian Trail Housing Market Snapshot: July 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 9.1% to $286,484 in July 2019 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes increased 1.5% in July 2019 versus one year ago to $269,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during July 2019 dropped by 7 days to 27 days year-over-year. Month-over-month the days on market dropped by 11 days.
- Median days on market increased in July 2019 by 5 days to 13 days year-over-year, but dropped by 2 days month-over-month.
- Average price per square foot was $125/square foot (up 6.8%) in July 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 17.6% in July 2019 versus the same month last year, after being flat in June 2018.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 2.2% in July 2019 compared with the same month one year ago. Decreases in inventory and monthly supply no doubt contributed to the drop in closed sales.
- New listings in Indian Trail decreased 2.8% compared with July 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.3 months (down 17.9% versus one year ago) keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.3%, indicating minimal negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes in July 2019.
Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area. Indian Trail has been ranked as one of the nation’s top 50 small cities to live in.
Find Your Indian Trail Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Indian Trail area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28079 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
Click here to get your FREE Summer 2019 Home Buyer’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home.”
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
What’s Your Indian Trail Home Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Click here to get your FREE Summer 2019 Home Seller’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Selling Your House”
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: June 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: May 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: April 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: March 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: February 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: January 2019
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: December 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: November 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: October 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: September 2018
Indian Trail Housing Market Update: August 2018
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale