Indian Trail Housing Market Update/Video November 2018. Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code) area includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. Home sales in the Indian Trail area showed a drop in average home prices for the first time all year, contrary to what we’re seeing much of the rest of the Charlotte region. Also contrary are the lower days on market in the 28079 zip code. Inventory is up, as are new listings which grew substantially in November.
Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: November 2018
Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in November 2018
- The average sale price of Indian Trail area homes decreased by 7% to just under $250,000 as compared with the same period one year ago. This is the lowest average sale price we’ve seen in three years. More than likely this reduction in average prices generated the big increase in pending sales in November and a significantly lower days on market.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes in November also decreased 2.7% versus one year ago to $255,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail were 20 days (down 22 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 11 days in November 2018 (down 4 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot increased by 10.1% to $120/square foot ($11 per square foot) in November 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 31.1% in November versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 26.2% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 38% versus November 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.5 months keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- The median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.2%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes.
Indian Trail Area/Union County Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
- Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: November 2018
- Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller's Market in November 2018
- Indian Trail Area/Union County Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area...