Indian Trail Housing Market Update/Video March 2019. Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code) area includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. The Indian Trail area saw an increase in both average (+4.6%) and median home prices (+10.4%) year-over-year. Average and median prices both increased over last month. Months supply of homes for sale remains low at just 2 months; inventory decreased, as did new listings. Indian Trail remains a seller’s market.
Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: March 2019
Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in March 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 4.6% to just over $291,000 in March 2019 as compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes in March 2019 also increased 10.4% versus one year ago to $286,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during March 2019 were 52 days — up 2 days compared with one year ago, but down 16 days versus the most recent month of February 2019.
- Median days on market were 25 days in March 2019 — up 12 days compared with one year ago, but down 34 days versus the most recent month of February 2019.
- Average price per square foot was flat at $118/square foot in March 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail increased 30.4% in March 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail decreased 1.5% in March 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail decreased 11% versus March 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2 months keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.8%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes in March 2019.
8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area. Indian Trail has been ranked as one of the nation’s top 50 small cities to live in.
Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: March 2019
- Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller's Market in March 2019
- 8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area...
- Indian Trail, NC Homes For Sale