Indian Trail Housing Market Update/Video January 2019. Indian Trail, NC (28079 zip code) area includes the towns of Stallings, Hemby Bridge, and Lake Park in Union County. Home prices increased lightly in January compared with the same month one year ago. Despite an increase in new listings and inventory, the months supply of homes remained low at 2.2 month keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market. Closed sales increase in January 2018 and days on market dropped.
Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: January 2019
Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller’s Market in December 2018
- Average sale price of Indian Trail area homes increased 1% to just under $244,000 in January 2019 as compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Trail area homes in January 2019 also increase 1% versus one year ago to $24,500.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Trail during January 2019 were 30 days (down 11 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 14 days in January 2019 (down 4 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot increased 12.6% to $123/square foot ($14 per square foot) in January 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Indian Trail were down 1.8% in January 2019 versus the same month last year. This represented one less home sale.
- Closed sales in Indian Trail increased 8.1% in January 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Indian Trail increased 15.1% versus January 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.2 months keeping Indian Trail a seller’s market despite the increase in new listings.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.7%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28079 zip code for Indian Trail area homes.
8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in the Indian Trail area are? Click on the picture below to discover the 8 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Indian Trail/28079 zip code area.
Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Indian Trail area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in Indian Trail.
Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Trail, NC area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Trail area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Trail and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Trail is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Trail area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Trail home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Trail, North Carolina area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
- Video Update For The Indian Trail Housing Market: January 2019
- Indian Trail, NC Remained A Seller's Market in December 2018
- 8 Hot Indian Trail Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Trail Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Trail Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Trail, NC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Trail Area...