November 2018 housing numbers continue to show that “bargains” in the Indian Land (29707 zip code) housing market have essentially disappeared with average and median home prices increasing double-digits to the mid-$300,00’s and catching up to home prices in Fort Mill, SC (29715 and 29708 zip codes) in November 2018. Housing inventory also down double-digits in November and months supply of inventory at its lowest level in three years. Closed sales were up in November 2018 by double-digits.
Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: November 2018
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller’s Market in November 2018
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes increased by 10.1% to $355,000 compared with the same period one year ago. This was the highest average sale price in Indian Land in three years during the month of November.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes in November also increased by double digits (10.8%) versus one year ago to $338,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 63 days (up 8 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 30 days in November 2018 (up 4 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was flat at $130/square foot in November 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were flat in November 2018 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area increased 22.1% in November compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area decreased 23% versus November 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.8 months, down 20%. This is the lowest months supply of inventory we’ve seen in the Indian Land area in three years during the month of November.
- The median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 96.8%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $407,534. Average sale price of new construction homes was just over $63,000 higher than that of resale homes in November 2018 versus the same month one year ago. Resale inventory remains very tight and was down 14.4% in November 2018.
Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Indian Land are? Click on the picture below to discover the 10 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the 29707 zip code.
Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
- Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: November 2018
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller's Market in November 2018
- Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...