Indian Land, SC (29707 zip code) real estate report/snapshot for September 2019. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 3.1 months supply of inventory overall, but with only a 2.1 months supply of resale homes. In September it seemed to be all about new construction in Indian Land… closed and pending sales sales, inventory, days on market, new listings were up because of new construction. Inventory and closed sales of resale homes were both down compared with one year ago. With home sellers getting 98.4% of selling price, minimal room for buyers to negotiate.
How The Indian Lane Housing Market Performed In
September 2019 versus September 2018
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller’s Market in September 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes increased 0.3% in September 2019 to $322,583 compared with the same period one year ago. At an average selling price of just over $372,000, new construction homes sold at almost $81,000 higher on average than resale homes.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes increased 2.5% in September 2019 versus one year ago to $325,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 47 days in September 2019 — up 5 days compared with one year ago. Median days on market in September were 24 days. However you look at it, homes are selling quickly in Indian Land.
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $139/square foot (up $4/square foot) in September 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were increased 64.7% in September 2019 versus the same month last year with most of the increase from new construction home sales, which were up 386%.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area increased 18.8% in September 2019 compared with the same month one year ago after a decrease in the prior month. However, due to lack of resale inventory, closed sales of resale homes decreased 7.5% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area increased 51.9% versus September 2018 with most of the increase coming in new construction homes, which saw a 350% increase year-over-year.
- Months supply of inventory was 3.1 months in September. However, months supply of resale homes was just 2.1 months,while new construction inventory stood at 4.5 months. While inventory of homes was up 6.2% overall, resale inventory was down 17.3% year-over-year and new construction inventory increased 84%.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes in September 2019 was 98.4%, showing minimal negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
Indian Land’s Hot Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Indian Land are? Click on the picture below to discover the 13 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the 29707 zip code.
Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Indian Land area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 29707 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Fall 2019 Home Buyer Guide: Things To Consider When Buying A Home
What’s Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Fall 2019 Home Seller Guide: Things To Consider When Selling Your House
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Indian Land Housing Market Update: August 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: July 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: June 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: May 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: April 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: March 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: February 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: January 2019
Indian Land Housing Market Update: December 2018
Indian Land Housing Market Update: November 2018
Indian Land Housing Market Update: October 2018
Indian Land Housing Market Update: September 2018
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller's Market in September 2019
- Indian Land's Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
- What's Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...
- Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale