Indian Land, SC housing market (29707 zip code) update for May 2019. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 3.3 months supply of inventory overall, but with only 2.4 months supply of resale homes. While new listings increased 10.1%, new listings of resale homes fell by 9.7%. Moreover, resale home inventory dropped 30.3% in May. Both the average and median sale price of Indian Land homes increased in May 2019, with new construction homes selling at about $20,000 more on average than resale homes. With home sellers getting 98.1% of selling price, not much room for buyers to negotiate. Both closed sales and pending sales increased in May compared with the same month one year ago.
Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: May 2019
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller’s Market in May 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes increased 8.9% in May 2019 to $348,559 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes increased 2.6% in May 2019 versus one year ago to $313,500.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 41 days in May 2019 — down 2 days compared with one year ago and down 11 days over the most recent month of April 2019.
- Median days on market were 15 days in April 2019 — up 5 days compared with one year ago, but down one day over the most recent month of April 2019. New construction sales, which always have higher days on market for the build period, impact the median days on market.
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $134/square foot (up $6/square foot) in May 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were up 55.2% in May 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area were flat in May 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area increased 10.1% versus May 2018 with most of the increase coming in new construction homes, as new listings of resale homes dropped 9.7% in May. Inventory of resale homes decreased 30.3% compared with one year ago .
- Months supply of inventory remained low in May 2019 at 3.3 months. However, months supply of resale homes was just 2.4 months, while new construction inventory stood at 3.7 months supply.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes in May 2019 was 98.7%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $356,010. Average sale price of new construction homes was approximately $20,000 higher than that of resale homes in May 2019 versus the same month one year ago.
Indian Land’s Hot Neighborhoods
Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
What’s Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale
- Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: May 2019
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller's Market in May 2019
- Indian Land's Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
- What's Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...
- Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale