Indian Land, SC housing market (29707 zip code) update for June 2019. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 3.1 months supply of inventory overall, but with only 2.1 months supply of resale homes. While new listings increased 4%, most of the increase was from new construction. Moreover, resale home inventory dropped 28.7% in June versus the same month one year ago. Average sale prices in June were relatively flat, while the median sale price of Indian Land homes increased 6.8% in June 2019, with new construction homes selling at about $40,000 more on average than resale homes. With home sellers getting 97.9% of selling price, not much room for buyers to negotiate. Pending sales increased almost 29% year-over-year, while closed sales were down 3%, most likely due to lack of resale inventory.
Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: June 2019
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller’s Market in June 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes essentially flat, decreasing 0.2% in June 2019 to $333,272 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes increased 6.8% in June 2019 versus one year ago to $338,500 and increased $25,000 month-over-month.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 38 days in June 2019 — down 20 days compared with one year ago and down 3 days over the most recent month of May 2019.
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $137/square foot (up $3/square foot) in June 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were up 28.6% in June 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area decreased 3% in June 2019 compared with the same month one year ago. The fact that resale inventory was down almost 29% was most likely a contributing factor.
- New listings in the Indian Land area increased 4% versus June 2018 with most of the increase coming in new construction homes. New construction inventory increased 127.9% in June, while resale home inventory decreased 28.7% year-over-year.
- Months supply of inventory remained low in June 2019 at 3.1 months, down 6.1% versus one year ago.. However, months supply of resale homes was just 2.1 months, while new construction inventory stood at 4.6 months supply.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes in June 2019 was 97.9%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $369,951. Average sale price of new construction homes was approximately $40,000 higher than that of resale homes in June 2019.
Indian Land’s Hot Neighborhoods
Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
What’s Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale
- Video Update: Indian Land Housing Market: June 2019
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code): A Seller's Market in June 2019
- Indian Land's Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Dream Home
- What's Your Indian Land Area Home Worth?
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...
- Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale