Indian Land, SC housing market (29707 zip code) update for January 2019. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 2.9 months supply of inventory despite a 5.7% increase in new listings. Although the average sale price of Indian Land homes dropped in January 2019 it shouldn’t be assumed Indian Land homes are losing value. It had more to do with the price mix of homes sold. New construction homes sold at about $10,000 more on average than in the previous month of December 2018. Days on market were also lower in January 2019 compared with January 2018.
Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: January 2019
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller’s Market in January 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes decreased in January 2019 by 12.2% to $323,084 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes in January also decreased by 3.1% versus one year ago to $319,250.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 52 days in January 2019 (down 2 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 27 days in January 2019 (down 1 day compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $137/square foot (up $7/square foot) in January 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were down 11.1% in January 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area increased 1.9% in January 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area increased 5.7% versus January 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.9 months. Overall, housing inventory was up 2% in January 2019 compared with January 2018.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.1%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $393,186. Average sale price of new construction homes was just over $78,000 higher than that of resale homes in January 2019 versus the same month one year ago.
Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Indian Land are? Click on the picture below to discover the 13 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the 29707 zip code.
Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
- Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: January 2019
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller's Market in January 2019
- Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...