Indian Land, SC housing market (29707 zip code) update for February 2019. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 2.4 months supply of inventory. Although the average sale price of Indian Land homes dropped a bit in February 2019, it shouldn’t be assumed Indian Land homes are losing value. It had more to do with the price mix of homes sold. New construction homes sold at about $75,000 more on average than resale homes. Days on market were also lower in February 2019 compared with February 2018. The drop in closed and pending sales is to some degree a result of lack of inventory — new listings dropped 19.5% year-over-year overall and 32.2% for resale homes.
Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: February 2019
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller’s Market in February 2019
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes decreased in February 2019 by 3.7% to $308,768 compared with the same period one year ago. It’s worth pointing out that resale home prices increased in February by 0.7%.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes in February 2019 increased 4.3% versus one year ago to $315,000..
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 73 days in February 2019 (down 6 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market were 50 days in February 2019 (+15 days compared with one year ago).
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $136/square foot (up $12/square foot) in February 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were down 4.4% in February 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area decreased 26.6% in February 2019 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area decreased 19.5% versus February 2018. New inventory of resale homes decreased 32.2% compared with one year ago.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.4 months. Overall, housing inventory was down 4.3% in February 2019 compared with February 2018. However, inventory of resale homes decreased 19.1% year-over-year.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 96.4%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $389,835. Average sale price of new construction homes was just under $75,000 higher than that of resale homes in February 2019 versus the same month one year ago.
Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: February 2019
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller's Market in February 2019
- Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods
- Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...
- Indian Land, SC Homes For Sale