Indian Land, SC housing market (29707 zip code) update for December 2018. The Indian Land housing market remains a seller’s market with just 2.7 months supply of inventory despite an increase in new listings. Overall inventory was down 7.5%; resale home inventory was down even more 18.2%. Although the average sale price of Indian Land homes dropped in December 2018 it shouldn’t be assumed Indian Land homes are losing value. It had more to do with the price mix of homes sold. And price per square foot increased during the month.
Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: December 2018
Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller’s Market in December 2018
- Average sale price of Indian Land area homes decreased in December 2018 by 7.5% to $331,321 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price for Indian Land area homes in December also increased 16.5% versus one year ago to $285,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Indian Land were 50 days (up 15 days compared with one year ago). However average days on market in December were down 13 days versus the prior month of November.
- Median days on market stood at 14 days in December 2018 (down days compared with one year ago). Median days on market dropped by 16 days versus November 2018.
- Average price per square foot for Indian Land area homes was $138/square foot (up 8.7%) in December 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in the Indian Land area were up 1.8% in December 2018 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in the Indian Land area area decreased 23.8% in December 2018 compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in the Indian Land area decreased 15.8% versus December 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.7 months, down 15.6%. Overall, housing inventory was down 7.5% in December 2018 compared with December 2017.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.8%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 29707 zip code for Indian Land area homes. And it’s a full percentage point higher than just one month ago.
- Average sale price for new construction homes in the Indian Land area was $383,461. Average sale price of new construction homes was just over $62,000 higher than that of resale homes in December 2018 versus the same month one year ago. Resale inventory remains very tight and was down 18.2% in December 2018.
Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Wondering what the hot neighborhoods in Indian Land are? Click on the picture below to discover the 10 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the 29707 zip code.
Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in Indian Land, SC. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market in the Indian Land area.
Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Indian Land home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below.
If you’re thinking about selling your Indian Land area home, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Indian Land neighborhoods and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Indian Land is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Indian Land area specialists and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Indian Land area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Indian Land/29707 zip code area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
- Video Update For The Indian Land Housing Market: December 2018
- Indian Land (29707 Zip Code) Remained A Seller's Market in December 2018
- Indian Land Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Indian Land Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Indian Land Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Indian Land, SC
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Indian Land Area...