Ballantyne Housing Market Update/Video: May 2019. Average Ballantyne home sale prices increased slightly in May. Despite an increase in average and median days on market, homes continue to sell in under two months, on average. Pending sales were up 11.2% in May. The months supply of homes at 2 months and a 16.8% drop in housing inventory keeps the Ballantyne/28277 zip code housing market a seller’s market.
Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: April 2019
Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte A Seller’s Market in May 2019
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased 1.1% in May 2019 to $375,135.
- Median sale price in May 2019 decreased 7.7% versus one year ago to $322,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 46 days in May 2019 (up 24 days compared with one year ago but down 7 days versus the most recent month of April).
- Median days on market stood at 16 days in May 2019, up 9 days compared with one year ago and flat compared with the most recent month of April.
- Average price per square foot was $147/square foot in May 2019 flat compared with the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne increased 11.2% in May 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne increased 2% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne increased 3.7% versus May 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2 months keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.6%.
Hot Ballantyne Area Neighborhoods
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
What Is Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: April 2019
- Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte A Seller's Market in May 2019
- Hot Ballantyne Area Neighborhoods
- Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
- What Is Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte's Ballantyne Area
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area...
- Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale