Latest news on the Ballantyne real estate market and what it means for you. Average Ballantyne home sale prices increased 4.2% in September 2019 compared with the same month one year ago. This was the fourth consecutive month we saw an increase in home sale prices. Ballantyne homes continue to sell quickly with Median Days on Market just 14 days, down 10 days compared with one year ago. Closed sales increased 25.2%, while pending sales were up 24% in September year-over-year. The months supply of homes remained low at 1.8 months and a 26.9% drop in housing inventory kept Charlotte’s Ballantyne area/28277 zip code housing market a seller’s market.
Ballantyne Housing Market Snapshot: September 2019
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased 4.2% in September 2019 to $380,980 year-over-year.
- Median sale price in September 2019 increased 4.8% for Ballantyne area homes versus one year ago to $324,900.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 36 days in September 2019 — down 8 days compared with the same month one year ago.
- Median days on market were 14 days in September 2019, down 10 days compared with one year ago. Homes in Ballantyne continue to sell quickly.
- Average price per square foot was $151/square foot in September 2019.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne increased 24% in September 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne increased 25.2% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne increased 13.5% in September 2019 compared with the same month one year ago, no doubt helping spur pending and closed sales.
- Months supply of inventory remained low in September 2019 at 1.8 months (down almost one full month versus one year ago), keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market.
- Inventory was down 26.9% compared with September 2018.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.6%. Certainly not a lot of negotiating room for Ballantyne home buyers.
How The Ballantyne Housing Market Performed In
September 2019 versus September 2018
Hot Ballantyne Neighborhoods
Wondering what are the hot neighborhoods in Ballantyne area? Click on the picture below to discover the 12 hottest neighborhoods to be watching in the Ballantyne/28277 zip code in 2019.
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Get your FREE Fall 2019 Home Buyer’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” here.
What Is Your Ballantyne Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide an expert home value analysis with no obligation on your part.
Get your FREE Fall 2019 Home Seller’s Guide: “Things To Consider When Selling Your House” here.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: August 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: July 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: June 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: May 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: April 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: March 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: February 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: January 2019
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: December 2018
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: November 2018
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: October 2018
Ballantyne Housing Market Update: September 2018
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years and have been your Ballantyne neighbors since 2001.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
“The Right Broker Makes All The Difference.”
Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale