Latest news on the Ballantyne real estate market and what it means for you: housing market snapshot for August 2019. Average Ballantyne home sale prices increased 10.3% in August 2019 compared with the same month one year ago. This was the third month in a row we saw a significant increase in home sale prices. Ballantyne homes continue to sell quickly with Median Days on Market 11 days, down 2 days compared with one year ago. Closed sales increased 21.8%, while pending sales were up 26.5% in August year-over-year. The months supply of homes remained low at 1.9 months and a 23% drop in housing inventory kept Charlotte’s Ballantyne area/28277 zip code housing market a seller’s market.
Ballantyne Housing Market Snapshot: August 2019
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased 10.3% in August 2019 to $415,518 year-over-year.
- Median sale price in August 2019 increased 9.9% versus one year ago to $373,500.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 36 days in August 2019 — essentially flat compared with the same month one year ago.
- Median days on market were 11 days in August 2019, down 2 days compared with one year ago. Homes in Ballantyne continue to sell quickly.
- Average price per square foot was $156/square foot in August 2019, up $8/square foot compared with the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne increased 26.5% in August 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne increased 21.8% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne barely decreased 0.6% versus August 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low in August 2019 at 1.9 months (down 26.9% versus one year ago), keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market. Inventory was down 23% compared with August 2018.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 98.5%, up 1.2% compared with one year ago. Certainly not a lot of negotiating room for Ballantyne home buyers.
How The Ballantyne Housing Market Performed In
August 2019 versus August 2018
Hot Ballantyne Neighborhoods
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
What Is Your Ballantyne Area Home Worth?
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide an expert home value analysis with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years and have been your Ballantyne neighbors since 2001.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale