Ballantyne Housing Market Update/Video November 2018. November home sales in the Ballantyne (28277 zip code) area of Charlotte, North Carolina saw the same trends we’ve been seeing all year with home prices up. Inventory remained tight and new listings decreased during the month. Closed and pending sales up, but not significantly, due to limited affordable inventory and rising home prices and interest rates.
Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: November 2018
Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller’s Market in November 2018
- The average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased by 10.9% to just over $385,000 as compared with the same period one year ago. Average sale price in November was also $10,000 higher than in October 2018.
- Median sale price in November also increased 3% versus one year ago to $350,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 42 days (up 11 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 22 days in November 2018 up 6 days compared with one year ago. No doubt that with increasing home prices and interest rates houses are taking longer to sell than just a few months ago.
- Average price per square foot increased by 2.8% to $145/square foot ($4 per square foot) in November 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne were up 5.2% in November versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne were down 17.3% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne increased 4.3% versus November 2017 (equivalent to just four more homes on market.)
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2.3 months keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market. The months supply increased from 1.6 months one year ago… the highest level we’ve seen in three years.
- The median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.5%, showing relatively little negotiating room in the 28277 zip code for Ballantyne area homes.
Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that:
- Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: November 2018
- Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller's Market in November 2018
- Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte's Ballantyne Area
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area...