Ballantyne Housing Market Update/Video: March 2019. Average and median Ballantyne home sale prices saw an increase in March, at 4.3% and 4.6%, respectively. Despite an increase in days on market, homes are still selling in under two months on average. The months supply of homes at 2 months and an 11.8% drop in new listings keeps the Ballantyne/28277 zip code housing market a seller’s market.
Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: March 2019
Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller’s Market in March 2019
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased in March 2019 4.3% to $378,182 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price in March 2019 increased 4.6% versus one year ago to $340,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 49 days in March 2019 (up 10 days compared with one year ago, but down 13 days versus the most recent month of February).
- Median days on market stood at 15 days in March 2019, up 5 days compared with one year ago, but down 25 days compared with the most recent month of February.
- Average price per square foot was flat at $146/square foot ($16/square foot increase) in March 2019 compared with the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne increased 13.2% in March 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne decreased 11.6% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne decreased 11.8% versus March 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2 months keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.3%.
Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch In 2019
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: March 2019
- Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller's Market in March 2019
- Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch In 2019
- Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte's Ballantyne Area
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area...
- Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale