Ballantyne Housing Market Update/Video: February 2019. Average and median Ballantyne home sale prices saw a significant increase in February, both up by double digits. Despite an increase in days on market, homes are still selling within two months on average. The months supply of homes at 1.9 months and a 21.1% drop in new listings keeps the Ballantyne/28277 zip code housing market a seller’s market.
Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: February 2019
Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller’s Market in JFebruary 2019
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes increased in February 2019 33% to $453,894 compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price in February 2019 increased 25% versus one year ago to $390,251.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 62 days in February 2019 (up 21 days compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 40 days in February 2019, up 29 days compared with one year ago.
- Average price per square foot increased by 11.3% to $157/square foot ($16/square foot increase) in February 2019 versus the same period in 2018.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne were down 5.2% in February 2019 versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne were down 18.6% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne decreased 21.1% versus February 2018.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 1.9 months keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 97.4%.
Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch In 2019
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale
- Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: February 2019
- Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller's Market in JFebruary 2019
- Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch In 2019
- Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte's Ballantyne Area
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area...
- Ballantyne Area Homes For Sale