Ballantyne Housing Market Update/Video Decemberr 2018. December home sales in the Ballantyne (28277 zip code) area of Charlotte, North Carolina saw a big shift from trends year-to-date and as compared to December 2017. Sales prices were down, days on market were up, inventory was up, as was the months supply of homes. It remains to be seen if this was a one-month phenomenon or the beginning of a market shift.
Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: December 2018
Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller’s Market in December 2018 Despite Lower Closed Sales & Prices
- Average sale price of Ballantyne area homes decreased in December by 16.7% to $333,312 as compared with the same period one year ago.
- Median sale price in December also decreased 18.3% versus one year ago to $340,000.
- Average days on market for property listings in Ballantyne were 43 days (up 1 day compared with one year ago).
- Median days on market stood at 31 days in December 2018 up 17 days compared with one year ago.
- Average price per square foot increased by 2.1% to $148/square foot in December 2018 versus the same period in 2017.
- Pending sales in Ballantyne were down 4.8% in December versus the same month last year.
- Closed sales in Ballantyne were down 25.4% compared with the same month one year ago.
- New listings in Ballantyne increased 1.5% versus December 2017.
- Months supply of inventory remained low at 2 months keeping Ballantyne a seller’s market. The months supply increased from 1.3 months one year ago, but was down versus just the prior month when months supply stood at 2.3 months.
- Median percent of original list price that sellers received for their homes was 96.5%, down 1.5% versus one year ago.
Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
It’s easy to find your dream home in the Ballantyne area at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com. You can search for all homes for sale in the 28277 zip code for sale here at: www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
And don’t miss out on the newest home listings in the Ballantyne area. Sign up to receive email notification of homes as soon as they come on the market. You can customize your search to your specific needs and always be the first to know what’s coming on the market.
Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
Wondering what your Ballantyne area home is worth in today’s market? Find out by clicking on the picture below. If you’re thinking about selling, let’s get together and discuss the supply conditions in Ballantyne and how we can assist you in gaining access to buyers who area ready, willing, and able to buy now.
Contact us if you’d like to receive our Neighborhood Analyzer Report on a monthly basis so you can keep track of home sales activity in your neighborhood.
We’re happy to provide this information with no obligation on your part.
Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte’s Ballantyne Area
Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area…
… The Right Broker Makes All The Difference!
This Charlotte, North Carolina real estate monthly update for Ballantyne is brought to you by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Ballantyne area specialists and neighbors and Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We’ve been opening doors for Ballantyne area home buyers and sellers for 20+ years.
If you’re considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to prove to you that:
- Video Update For The Ballantyne Housing Market: December 2018
- Ballantyne Area In South Charlotte Remained A Seller's Market in December 2018 Despite Lower Closed Sales & Prices
- Ballantyne Area Hot Neighborhoods To Watch
- Find Your Ballantyne Area Dream Home
- Find Out What Your Ballantyne Area Home Is Worth
- Previous Housing Market Updates For Charlotte's Ballantyne Area
- Buying Or Selling A Home In The Ballantyne Area...