Great Home In Charlotte’s Winter 2020 Home Buyer Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” BEFORE buying a home this winter. If you’re a home buyer, our 2020 Winter Home Buyer Guide will provide everything you need to know about down payments, closing costs, home pricing and interest rate trends, inspections, and more. Find out the four reasons to buy this winter and not wait. Get great tips about the best way to search for your dream home.
Winter 2020 Home Buyer Guide
A new winter season is almost upon us. Winter 2020 officially arrives on December 21st. And with the arrival of the winter season, our Winter 2020 Buyer Guide of Things to Consider When Buying A Home has also arrived.
Are you thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this winter? Before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Winter 2020 Buyer Guide of “Things To Consider When Buying A Home.”
The Winter 2020 Buyer Guide of “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” provides great information on 23 timely topics that home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home this winter and not wait until spring 2020.
- Where are home prices heading in the coming months?
- What’s the latest on mortgage interest rates?.
- The true costs of not owning your home.
- Tips for searching for your dream home.
- What to know about down payments.
- The power of having a real estate professional on your side.
- Things to avoid after applying for a mortgage.
- What to expect from your home inspection.
- Have you put aside enough money for closing costs?…
… and more.
BY THE WAY… WHETHER YOU RENT OR BUY YOU’RE STILL PAYING A MORTGAGE!
Contact Great Homes In Charlotte if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
Need to sell your Charlotte area home this fall before buying a new home? Check out our Winter 2020 Home Seller Guide to “Things To Consider Before Selling Your House.”
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area this winter, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how:
Search Charlotte Region Homes For Sale