Are you planning on buying a home in 2019? Do you know the first step you need to take to show homeowners that you are serious about buying is that of getting pre-approved for a mortgage before you do anything else? Getting pre-approved is one of the very first critical steps that will show home sellers you are serious about buying and capable to do so. And it often helps speed up the process once your offer has been accepted. Besides, understanding your budget up-front will give you the confidence of knowing whether or not your dream home is within your reach.
“4 C’s” That Determine Your Borrowing Power
Wondering what goes into a decision to be pre-approved for a mortgage? Freddie Mac describes the “4 Cs” that help determine the amount you will be qualified to borrow:
- Capacity: Your current and future ability to make your payments
- Capital or cash reserves: The money, savings, and investments you have that can be sold quickly for cash
- Collateral: The home, or type of home, that you would like to purchase
- Credit: Your history of paying bills and other debts on time
What You Need To Know About The Mortgage Process (Infographic)
Great Homes In Charlotte Can Help You Find Your Dream Home
While you are taking the first step towards being pre-approved for a mortgage, you can also start taking a look at housing options in the Charlotte area. Carolinas Realty Partners’ website, www.GreatHomesInCharlotte.com, can help you start searching for your Charlotte area dream home. Our website offers great features that you can customize for your own customized and personalized home search, including:
- An easy-to-use design.
- Search by area, zip code, city, county, neighborhood, address, map, price range, by schools, by community features, and so much more — check out all of the advanced search features at GreatHomesInCharlotte.com.
- Ability to receive automatic home listing updates when homes meeting your search criteria come on the market so you never miss a price drop or new listing.
- Ability to save your searches and preferences.
Let’s get together to help you take the first step in making your dream of buying a home a reality.
If you’re serious about purchasing a Charlotte area home in 2019 you can
This information about the the first steps to achieve the dream of homeownership is provided by Nina Hollander and Carolinas Realty Partners with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, your Charlotte metro area residential real estate experts. We have been opening doors to homeownership for Charlotte region home buyers for 20+ years. We can open the door to your dream home, too!
I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, to exceed your expectations, and to show you how: