Check out Great Home In Charlotte’s Fall 2018 Home Buyer Guide: “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” BEFORE buying a home this fall. Find out the 4 reasons to buy this fall and not wait , as well as what waiting to buy might cost you. And find out why working with a local real estate profession makes all the difference.
Fall 2018 Home Buyer Guide
Another Labor Day has come and gone. The kids are back in school. Summer has unofficially ended. Fall 2018 officially arrives in just a few days on Sunday. And with the anticipated arrival of the fall season, our Fall 2018 Buyer Guide of Things to Consider When Buying A Home has also arrived.
Are you thinking about buying a home in the Charlotte, NC metro area this fall? Before you begin to shop in earnest, check out our Fall 2018 Buyer Guide of “Things To Consider When Buying A Home.”
The Fall 2018 Buyer Guide of “Things To Consider When Buying A Home” provides great information on some 22 timely topics that home buyers should consider before buying their home, which include the following:
- 4 reasons to buy a home in fall 208 and not wait.
- Buying remains cheaper than renting in much of the nation.
- You do not need 20% down to buy a home; 61% of first time buyers put down less than 6%.
- Do you know the cost of waiting to buy?
- 5 reasons homeownership makes “cents.”
- Why pre-approval should be your first step.
- Mortgage rates are rising… will home prices follow?
- Starting to look for a home — first decide what you want versus what you need.
- Ready to make an offer? 4 tips for success.
- Have you put aside enough money for closing costs?…
… and more.
Contact Great Homes In Charlotte if we can answer any questions you might have about the Charlotte metro housing market or about what shopping for your new home might entail.
Need to sell your Charlotte area home this fall before buying a new home? Check out our Fall 2018 Home Seller Guide to “Things To Consider Before Selling Your House.”
If you are considering selling or purchasing a home in the Charlotte metro area this fall, I’d love an opportunity to earn your business, exceed your expectations, and to show you how: