Why Nina Hollander Should Be Your Real Estate Agent: Because I Understand…
When you are doing something as important as buying or selling a home, you want to work with someone who gets results, someone whose reputation shows that she is a seasoned professional who can bring your real estate purchase or sale together with ease.
I understand. Like you, I’ve been through the uncertainties of a real estate transaction, both in the United States and abroad. Like you, I understand that buying or selling a home is an emotional time for the entire family… and even more so if combined with a relocation to a new area. Like you, I’ve known the excitement and the stress that comes with buying or building a new home. I understand first-hand, what’s involved in bringing it all together successfully. And I understand that buying or selling a home is always a uniquely personal experience!
After more than three decades in the profession, I’ve experienced virtually every type of transaction and understand how to bring buyers and sellers together with successful results. It’s not just the purchase or sale that’s important–it’s everyone involved feeling like a winner!
Real estate is a personal service business. When you retain a Realtor® to represent you, keep in mind that you’re hiring a person, not a company. Expect knowledge and skills from your Realtor® in the areas of finance, contracts, negotiations, and marketing. Select a Realtor® with a track record of producing results. Buying or selling your home should not be something left to chances. Accept nothing less than excellence from your Realtor®.
- To always hold your needs above all others and will always represent your very best interests.
- To provide the very best possible buying and/or selling experience to ensure you become another satisfied client for life.
- Relocation: assisted 100+ families in relocating, totaling $100+ million in sales
- First Time Buyers: assisted 100+ families with their first home purchase, totaling $80+ million in sales
- Home Marketing Specialist: $100+ million in listing sales
- Fine Homes Specialist: $75+ million in sales of properties averaging $750,000+ in price
- Condominium/Townhome Sales: $50+ million in sales
- International Sales: $20+ million in sales to foreign purchasers
- 30+ years experience in residential real estate sales/marketing
- 18 years of executive level management experience in corporate finance with international, Fortune 500 companies
- Former Board Member, Trulia Agent Advisory Board
- Licensed in North and South Carolina
Certifications and Recognitions:
- GRI® – Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- SPS – Strategic Pricing Specialist
- CMRS – Certified Military Residential Specialist
- SFR – Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Certified Fine Homes Specialist
- MBA – Finance
- 5-Star Best In Client Satisfaction Award Winner Annually Since 2007
- Named as one of Charlotte’s 50 Most Influential Women in 2010 by Mecklenburg Times
- Named one as one of 100 Most Influential Agents In North Carolina in 2016 by Real Estate Executive Magazine
- MBA Degree in Finance & Management (Fordham University)
- BA Degree in Public & International Affairs/The George Washington University
- Graduate, Program for Management Development/Harvard School of Business
Charlotte, NC, 28277